As a Voluntary Aided School, the Governing Body is the Admissions Authority and is responsible for taking decisions on applications for admissions. The co-ordination of admissions arrangements is undertaken by the Local Authority.
Parents must complete a Local Authority Preference Form or apply online via the website http://www.knowsley.gov.uk/schooladmissions.
Please click on the link below to see our Determined Admission Arrangements:
- Determined Admission Policy and Arrangements 2018/2019
- Determined Admission Policy and Arrangements 2019/2020
- Draft Determined Admission Policy and Arrangements 2020-2021
- Admission Supplementary Form
- Consultation on Admissions Policy 2020 – Letter to Parents
- Consultation on Proposed Changes to School Admissions Criteria September 2020
Any comments on the proposals should be sent to the Chair of Governors, at the school address, and to the Archdiocese of Liverpool.